Friday, May 8, 2015

Still More Pinkfresh And Winnie & Walter

I'm so into the NSD challenges from Pinkfresh and Winnie & Walter that I entered my third challenge here. 

The challenge is to create your own background. I did so for this page by using the Pinkfresh stencil and stickers that came with my January kit. I added some Thickers for the title and a picture of my daughter who is about 4 here and who is now almost 21! Those darn kids just keep growing up on me!


Here's a close up of the stenciling. I love this stencil! It's not huge, but it's fabulous and a great accent or focus for a card. The stickers were perfect for this picture. I have to add some journaling because she said she remembers thinking "this is the worst candy." And, of course, it's just wax, so it kinda is the worst candy.



I love the idea of creating your own background, but I'm not sure I can pull it off like some people...but I had fun trying. The die cut, the xo rub ons in gold and the little heart card are all from the Pinkfresh kit. And these kits are packed with good stuff. I still haven't used the gold flair or the canvas tags or heart confetti. Luckily, there are more NSD challenges, so I may still get to use them today!

Happy Friday redux! 
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!