Monday, January 11, 2016

I Like Cake

I admit, I'm a cake person, specifically a cupcake person. Because the ratio of icing to cake is so much better in a cupcake version, am I right? I found this adorable cake digi stamp at A Day For Daisies, and when I won their contest, I got to choose some things from the store. This was one of the stamps I picked. Who doesn't like fairies and cake? No one, that's who!

Here are two versions I colored. The girl on the left has Stickles applied and I used no glitter on the girl on the right. I like the ombre cake well enough, but the pink glitter cake is my fave. 



I think I'll give her a floor to stand on too. Here are the close-ups and you can see the glitter on the pink cake a little better. You can't tell, but I Stickled her wings and the lights too. This image is $4.00, so if you use it just twice on cards, you're already saving money compared to buying them at the store! And if you enter their contest here, with the free image provided, you might just win too and get your own stamps!






Happy Monday!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!