Friday, January 8, 2016

Weekend Challenges

Yay, it's Friday! I love the weekend and the way it means no alarm clock. And it's going to be rainy, so I'm thinking I'll be entering some challenges. Thought I'd share some I'm thinking of, in case you're feeling like getting crafty this weekend too.

I don't enter this one too often, but I love the blog and projects I find on the Faber-Castell site. They have a monthly challenge called Take The Challenge With Mou and she is sooo talented. This is her project below. 

This time the challenge is Snow! So if you're inspired, make something fun with your Faber-Castell products to try to win some glass bead glitter gel...cool, huh? I feel like I need to break out those gelatos of mine.



And, since my New Year's Resolution is to submit more, I'm considering working on this sketch to enter Scrapbook & Cards submission call. If you're feeling saucy and want to join in to see if you can get published too, click the link and read the details.




And lastly, I love me some Lawn Fawn stamps and at the Lawnscaping Challenge blog, you can enter to try to win a gift certificate to Ellen Hutson, where they sell Lawn Fawn.




You can also stop by the Lawn Fawn blog to try to win this weekend as they are doing CHA sneak peeks. This is my favorite set so far. I love a good chickie stamp. :)




And of course, my peeps at a2z Scrapbooking are having their monthly challenge and this month it's Fireworks, which means you need to add some fun shine or glitter to your Hero Arts products and projects to make them really pop!

Here's my card from the challenge. I used Stickles with the stencil and rhinestones on the numbers to make mine pop.



Happy Friday!
Chark

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the heads up! Thanks for including scrapbooking. I like that layout. Nice card with the sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet of you to share the news!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!