Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Boo Stamp and Cut Treat Bag

I used the Hero Arts Boo Stamp and Cut to make the tag for this purple treat bag, I love the ghost dies and haven't even really stamped up the ghosts, just used the dies! I'll have to ink them up before it's Halloween for sure.


These little treat bags are easy to make and take no time at all. Just choose your paper, I have purple shiny paper from who knows where :) and I cut it into 4.5" x 11".


Then I scored it at 4" and 5.25" that will be the bottom of the bag. Scored again at 9" for the top fold.


I folded the bag and then at the top, used a 1.5" circle punch to punch a half-circle in the top like this.


Next, I filled a plastic treat bag with candy, tied it off and inserted into the treat bag.


I adhered the flap closed and then added the tag. I die cut the ghosts from black cardstock and backed it with vellum, so easy and ghostly. Boo!


If you want one of these Stamp and Cut sets, you can head over to a2z Scrapbooking Supplies and Request it by Custom Order at no additional cost. When things are popular, they sell out sometimes, so the Custom Order button is very handy!

And if you use the code CHARK15 to your $25 and up order, you'll receive 15% off!

Happy Wednesday!
Chark





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!