Friday, October 28, 2016

Peony Bouquet Three Ways

The Altenew Peony Bouquet stamp is so beautiful and versatile, it comes with a lot of layering stamps, as well as the outline stamps and leaves and berries, so you can use it in a variety of ways. And if you've visited my blog lately, you've seen me using it a bunch. I tend to get my new stamps and then use it til it's about worn out!


Here it is with watercolors behind the outline stamps, stamped in blue ink.


This one uses the Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens and I looovvee the glittery look these give you. The marker is water soluble so you can spread the color like watercolors.



This last one is stamped as intended, with the layers and leaves. I used Hero Arts inks for the flowers and that ink is water fast, so I could do the leaves in Tombow markers, which do react with water, and it didn't affect the flower stamping.

And now it's maybe time to retire these a bit and actually move on to some stamps I haven't inked up yet. Do you have any stamp sets you haven't inked up yet? It's a new thing for me because I just got a few at the same time, so some are just waiting for me to get to them, and it's killing me not to be able to get to them yet!

Happy Friday!
Chark

2 comments:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!