Thursday, November 10, 2016

Christmas with Hero Arts

I have a Hero Arts die that I absolutely love...it's a full card-size die, called the Frame Cuts Triangle Background and I have used it a ton in the past. It's not a new release, but you can still purchase it at Ellen Hutson and I still love it.


I love putting some of the triangle pieces back into the die in different ways. I made this card a little larger than a 4.25 x 5.5 card so I could do some fancy tilting and still use the whole die.

I watercolored the panel in a green ombre fashion and then die cut. Then I kept those green triangles for some other project and filled in with triangles of past die cutting. If you use a quick stick tool, it's so easy to place the little triangles. You can see what else I made with this die here and here too.


Another Christmas card I made that uses the Hero Arts Stamp & Cut Merry and Bright die. I love the ornament dies. You can use them on cards, scrapbook pages, as tags and even make ornaments out of them. 


If you look closely, you'll see I backed the die with red glitter paper (hard to believe I chose glitter paper I know) and the word is a red glitter sticker from some I got on sale last year. I added a silver glitter sticker as a string after I took this pic...can't believe I forgot the ornament string!


Happy Thursday!
Chark



2 comments:

  1. That triangle tree card is amazing!!! It looks so intricate. Both cards are really cheery. Tfs! :) ~ Andrea

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!