Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Girls, Girls, Girls

Sharing some stamps that are digi and acrylic and new and old and all girls! This adorable Barbie type girl digi is from A Day For Daisies...I love these so much! I think the delicate lines of these stamps is unique and lovely. The dancer below is also ADFD.




For the Barbie looking stamp, I added the sentiment on the computer and just printed them out together. I used some patterned paper that's included with each issue of Somerset Studio. 

The magazines they publish are gorgeous, thick and full of ideas. I always ask for a subscription for Christmas, because they aren't cheap. But they shouldn't be, because the amount of content is amazing and the artists tell you how they create their projects, so you get a little classes in every issue. The pink sparkle dots are Candy Land Gumdrops from Your Next Stamp. Love them!



This dancer is also ADFD and I love coloring her dress, I think she's made an appearance on the blog before. This time, I add a watercolor-looking wash with a Hero Arts ink dauber, you just swipe onto the card and let dry (it's quick). 

This last stamp is a new one from Unity and I looovvee that she looks like Glinda! Of course I do. I debated for awhile whether I needed her and then decided why yes, I did! She comes with some fun sentiments too but really, all I want to do is color her and add sparkle. This time in the form of square rhinestones to her hat and the bottom of the card.




 Guess I'm really a girly girl at heart, give me pink and Barbies and sparkles and fabulous dresses and I'm all set. Ah well, there are worse things! :) At least I don't buy the actual dresses, just the stamped versions.

Happy Wednesdsay!
Chark



2 comments:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!