Friday, December 30, 2016

Easy Cards for Lazy People

I gotta admit, I love the pocket cards intended for use in pocket scrapbooking—you know, the plastic pages are divided into neat little sections for photos and embellies and pocket cards. However, that's not how I scrapbook, so I just collect the cards! 

Today I'm using some pocket cards to create easy cards for the birthdays I'm catching up on. December is such a tricky month for birthdays...they tend to get lost in the holiday shuffle. But, then you get after-birthday gifts, so I guess it all works out! At least, that's what I'm hoping for.

This card uses two, the woodgrain aqua and the cake one. I added the holographic number stickers and cut some up for confetti. Boom! One card finished.


This next one uses two more cards, both trimmed to fit. And I didn't add any glitter or bling, because this one is for my brother-in-law and he doesn't actually seem like the bling type. Which of course makes this another easy card!



This one is actually a graduation card for my niece who finished up her degree in December. I had this holographic shiny tape that was on sale after the holidays. I have it in green, silver and red. It's printed with little stars. I used two pocket cards the the tape and finished in record time.


The last one uses a pocket birthday card and an old school themed paper. I used new sparkle enamel dots to cover the A+ circles and to add fun to the hat and then it, too, was finished nice and easy!


Made all these in one day and used some of my stash...I'd call that a win. Now I just have to work ahead and I'll be golden.

Happy Friday!
Chark

p.s. don't forget--you have until the 31st to link up at a2z Scrapbooking for the Anything But A Card challenge using your Hero Arts products to try to win the $25 gift code to the store!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!