Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Transparency Card

Today I'm sharing a simple birthday card I made for my nephew who's a bit artsy. I thought he might like this landscape image framed in gold paper. The transparency is printed with the image and I added Diamond Stickles behind the image, trimmed and then adhered to white paper. I mounted it to some gold paper so it looks like a framed picture.


Since it's a printed piece of acetate on shiny gold paper, this one was tricky to photograph, but if you look closely, you'll see the glitter behind the scene.



I had a class that used these printed transparencies with glitter paper behind it and thought it was beautiful. You can buy the transparencies here at my favorite art magazine site. They have a store too! Here's another post with the printed acetate.

I love how quickly this came together and I think he'll appreciate that part too as I am (as usual) late with my birthday cards...oops! Actually that's something I plan to change this year, to be on time with birthday cards, so wish me luck!

Happy Wednesday!
Chark




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!