Friday, December 16, 2016

Tea and Books

If I can't have tea and cookies, hand me tea and a good book...and then bring me a cookie later. :)
This tag uses the Prima Coffee Break Paper I won way back when the Coffee Lovers Bloghop was young. I've used it sparingly, but almost always break it out for the hops. The tag was precolored aqua, my fave color and the gold snowflake paper is from the Dollar Spot at Target—get yours before they're gone!



Here's a close-up of the papers. 



I think this little gift bag would be great for a mug, a book or a gift card to the coffee shop.


GIVEAWAY: Just comment on this or any of my Coffee Lovers posts Friday, Monday, Wednesday or Friday to be entered to win this pair of stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn (I originally wanted to give a LF stitched rectangle die set, but I literally cannot find it, and I'm running out of places to look. But I know where these guys are!) 




If you comment on multiple days, your name goes in the draw multiple times (one per post, comments closing at noon EST Saturday, December 17).

Happy Friday!

Chark

15 comments:

  1. Gotta love Target's dollar spot, right?!...This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome project and I love the gold snowflake paper. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun, love all the elements Char!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that gold snowflake paper! I hardly ever get to Target though, as there is not one very close by! Love the layering on your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the layering on your tag, and I agree good tea/coffee, and a good book are perfect especially for the cold days of winter.. Thank you for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning gold snowflake paper! I love your cutie tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, now I have to go to Target, too... ugh! LOL
    Adorable, Char! You always have such fun designs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet tags and I really like the shiny snowflakes on kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Love that kraft snowflake paper and just a really cute design!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!