Friday, June 30, 2017

Late Night Tea Time

My favorite time to have a cup of tea is in the evening, after supper, while I'm watching some shows, like Orphan Black. I love me some clone tv! It's gotta be warm and decaf black tea, because caffeine after dinner is a mistake for me, with a cookie to make it a perfect little snack. I don't always have the cookie, but it's a rare night for me to go without a cuppa.



These little Doodlebug cups and sugar cubes are so cute, I had to get them and make a card for the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. The paper is from the 6x6 paper pad from the same Cream and Sugar Collection.

Giveaway: Leave a comment on any or all of my Coffee Hop posts this week here on my blog (you can leave one comment per post for more chances to win) and you'll be entered to win either two Hero Arts stencils (for overseas friends) or this Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle die set (for U.S. buds). Commenting closes July 1 at 11:59 pm EST.




Happy Friday and Happy Hopping!
Chark 


17 comments:

  1. Oh how adorable are those sweet faces! :-) Love the background too, Char!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set is just too adorable. Love this card!

    I also like a cup of tea at night :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your adorable tea cups and how cute your card came out!! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh -- these tea cups are super adorable and love the pattern paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet with these cute cups.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh...I love this one. I love a cup of hot tea at night too. I'm going to have to get that Doodlebug paper pad. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those tea cups from Doodlebug! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this card is awesome, love the background paper, the cute cups in the front and the tea bags are just the right finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Char, your card is totally sweet and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those little tea cups are just too adorable, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks like a painting to hang on the wall. It is soooo cute! Love the adorable sugar cubes and tea bags. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. the cups with the teabags and tags
    is a cute idea. Love the happy
    faces. Hoe tea is good but I
    drink iced at home. Can't get
    it to taste as good as that I
    get in a restaurant.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my that is adorable! Love those cute cups and their sugar cube friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is so cute and colorful! Totally cool! Getting around a little late for the CLBH~

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!