Friday, June 2, 2017

New Challenge

We have a brand-new challenge up at a2z Scrapbooking for June and I think it's going to be a fun one. Just use your Hero Arts products and create a shaped card. 

My card is up today on the blog and it's a boring shape...oval...but it was fun to make a bunch of ovals with the nesting infinity dies. The Hero Arts Infinity Dies are a great bargain for how many you get. They come in tags, hearts, teapots, ovals and circles and rectangles. 

If you look at the challenge post here, you'll see more creative cards that fit the theme of a shaped card. And I'm thinking my HA digis would be great for this challenge, so easy to size them to make a card or tag.

Here's a little sneak peek at my card.


Hope you have a fab weekend! I'm taking next week off just to spend some time with the fam, but I'll be back posting June 12, hope to see you then!

Happy Friday!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!