Friday, July 28, 2017

CASology is Celebrating 5 Years

Now, I've never been a good shabby chic creator, though I love the look and the intricate Prima projects people make. But I also think the Clean and Simple (CAS) look can be just as hard to get right. That said, I tried with this pile o' ducks from Art Impressions. So cute! The sentiment that comes with it says Piles of Smiles, which is just perfect. But I went with a simple Hi!

The side pieces are just trimmed from the cover sheet from my pack of Bo Bunny 12x12 paper. I kept them because the colors are so pretty. I used Tombow markers for the ducks and balloons, along with a waterbrush.



CASology is having a blog anniversary and to celebrate you can enter their link up if you create a balloon project. I had to draw in these balloons and it's always nerve-wracking to draw on a fully colored project...because one mistake can set you back! Luckily, it went okay, even if it's not perfect.

Of course, I had to add a little glitz, so I colored the balloons with my Wink of Stella pen, you can see it a bit in this photo.




Happy 5th Birthday, CASology! Thanks for inspiring me to keep trying the CAS style!



Happy Friday!
Chark








1 comment:

  1. Such a bright and cheerful card Char! Your hand drawn balloons are great! Glad that you can join in on the CASology celebration this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!