Friday, July 21, 2017

Hugs N Kisses

Love the Doodlebug Design Cream and Sugar collection, as evidenced by my posts here and here, and this time, I used the 6x6 paper pad to trim the rectangle sentiment out for the focal point of my card. Behind it is a white notecard that I inked yellow, Bo Bunny dot paper, and more paper from the Cream and Sugar collection. 



Plus I repurposed a party hat (it's the yellow paper with glitter polka dots) that my daughter brought me for my birthday...did I mention she's an adult? Some kids are just like that. They want to bring the party to their mom and make her wear a pointy hat, lol.



The enamel dots are matte and not shiny and I love them...they look like candy dots. They're Doodlebug Design too. At the top is Recollections glitter washi tape in aqua to cover all my layers of paper. This one was fast (except drying time for the yellow ink) and I think perfect for a kid's birthday. Although my kids are old, my nephews are having kids (I'm a Great Aunt!) so this will still be useful to me. But I bet if I sent it to my daughter, she'd enjoy it too. She's a big kid and elementary school librarian, so she's always up for cute stuff, like her mom!
Happy Friday!
Chark

p.s. The a2z Scrapbooking EBAY store is having a huge clearance right now...here's the link. And with savings up to 40% off lots of items including Scor Pal, Hero Arts inks, stamps, dies, embellies and buttons, you're bound to find something you'll need for your stash! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!