Monday, August 28, 2017

Winter Cards of Cuteness with Doodlebug Designs

So I made some cards for kids for a card drive (see here for more info) and I used some cute Doodlebug Santa Express papers and stickers to create some of them. I cannot get enough of the Doodlebug goodies...they are always so stinkin' cute and just right for cardmaking.



The background paper is from the Christmas 6x6 paper pad. What's cuter than Doodlebug 12x12 papers? The designs miniaturized for the 6x6 pads. Look at these little candies! I used Nuvo drops in Caribbean Ocean on the corners. 


This train is a sticker from Doodlebug but I ran out of gingerbread men for the conductor, so I just went through my Christmas paper and found one that I could cut out and fit in the engine.


The background on this one is washi paper from Martha Stewart and the stickers are more Doodlebug. I just cut the snow from white cardstock.

These were fast and easy, just so I could meet the deadline and participate in the card drive. I am sooo last-minute on a lot of things. Speaking of which, I need to go create for the a2z Scrapbooking blog right now...more holiday supplies to play with. Well, if I gotta, I gotta!

Happy Monday!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!