Friday, August 25, 2017

Snowmen on Parade

Hi, friends, I have some more snowmen cards to share with you today. I got this fab paper from The Plaid Daisy and by cutting it up, was able to make a lot of cards with these guys. Here are some of the parade of snowmen cards I made.


I used four different images and added a punched snowflake center and a sticker. Didn't do another thing to this one...these little guys are just so cute, they don't need a lot of fuss.


For this one, I chose one snowman for this glittery die cut background. I used a favorite Triangle Die from Hero Arts and cut both purple glitter paper and aqua cardstock and then offset them so you could see both papers. I adhered them to the yellow cardstock and it looks much more complicated than it is. The die is older but it is so fun to use and this store has one in stock! It was new in 2014 and if you click this link, you'll find a lot of my projects with this die from over the years. And you'll see I really do love it!


For this guy, I used a yellow ink dauber to color the white card, then added some Bo Bunny blue dot paper and some rainbow dot paper from Doodlebug Designs. The little dots are matte (not shiny) enamel dots from Doodlebug in shades of pink.


The last card in this batch includes a heart that was already embossed with the word. I just watercolored it with my Tombow markers. The snowflakes are from a variety of Hero Arts stamp sets (similar to this digi stamp) and stamped in pinks and blues. I added some Ice Blue Stickles to add a little sparkle. 


You can click this post to see two more snowmen cards with this paper (and a little more work with stencils). I'm telling you, this sheet of paper was my best purchase yet—useful, cute and on sale! 

Happy Friday,
Chark



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!