Thursday, August 24, 2017

But It's Still Summer

If you live in the states, you know it's still summer and hot just about everywhere, however, I have a couple of winter cards to share today. Maybe they will cool you off!



I joined in the Cards for Little Hearts card drive and the theme was winter cards that caregivers can give to sick kids. I broke out some patterned paper I've never used and the Hero Arts Diamond stencil, along with some Distress Oxide inks and went to town.


I used Worn Lipstick, Cracked Pistachio and Faded Blue Jeans for both of these. On the card above, I added Diamond Stickles to the birds and snowman and on the bottom card, I embossed a white panel and added Stickles in Diamond and Tropical Tangerine. 


The patterned snowman paper is from Crate Paper Snow and Cocoa...I got it here at the Plaid Daisy Shop. Stinkin' cute, right?

Happy Thursday...let's pretend this was Wednesday's post and I wasn't at the Verizon store getting a newer phone yesterday and then spending soooo much time setting it up.

See you tomorrow!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!