Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Layer It Up or Die

Okay, there's no dying if you don't layer it up, but I did use dies to make this card and it seemed more fun to write than just Layer Up Dies. I could be wrong, I guess, but some of these jokes are just for me! 



I saw some really cool dies for cards over at Jennifer McGuire...she can sell anything! They are from Birch Press and they have a ton of designs.


I used blue for the bottom layer and white for the next two, then used an aqua background to frame it all. The butterfly is from Stamplorations. It didn't cut all the way through the cardstock on the first pass, so I left in intact and just lightly watercolored it as is. I was able to cut others completely when I ran them through the Big Shot a couple times. 





Love the look of layered dies...little effort and maximum impact!

Happy Wednesday!
Chark


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!