I'm entering the MFT contest for Card Design Superstars...now, I don't know how much confidence one has to have to believe one is a Card Design Superstar, especially when you can see how much talent there is in the crafty world, but if someone hands you the crown, you don't ask why. So, if you enter and win, just thank them nicely and wear your title with pride. Why yes, you'll say, I AM a Card Design Superstar. You have 7 more days to enter in three categories...hope you'll join me!
Here's my entry for the Clean and Simple card. I used the gift, balloon and sentiment from my new Birthday Bear stamps. Birdie Brown makes some fabulous stamps, am I right? Even the little extra stamps are adorable and perfect on their own.
1. I taped off a rectangle panel and stamped the present and balloon. Then I masked them.
2. I inked the panel with Distress Oxides in Picked Raspberry and Salty Ocean (which made the purple in the middle of course).
3. I used my Wink of Stella Clear Glitter pen to pick up the ink and color the balloon, gift and bow.
4. I cut out the panel, trimmed a piece off the bottom and adhered the top piece to a card.
5. I stamped my sentiment onto the card and then adhered the little strip at the bottom. It was quick and easy and letting the Oxide inks dry was the longest part of the process.
Thanks for the chance to win a fab prize, MFT, and thanks for making adorable bear stamps!