Friday, September 1, 2017

New Challenge at A2Z Scrapbooking

Hi, friends, I'm up on the a2z Scrapbooking blog today with the other DT members, showcasing the new September challenge--CASE a designer. 

Basically, you just pick a project you like from the a2z blog from anyone and create a project with Hero Arts using that as your inspiration. Then you link it up and try to win $25 to spend at the a2z store! Easy peasy and fun to boot.


Here's my card, using the Hero Arts Infinity Heart dies. I borrowed some ideas from my teammate, Cindy, whose projects are below. 



Then I turned them into my card...Cindy's post drew me in because of the, you guessed it, Glitter!!

Check out the blog here to see more from the team.

Happy Friday!
Chark


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!