Monday, September 4, 2017

Wintry Wishes

Today I've got two more winter themed cards that I made for the Cards for Little Hearts winter card drive. While this one is now closed, they will be doing a card drive for February here.

This one uses a very old penguin stamp from Hero Arts...I think was the first Christmas set I ever got. I layered strips of the Doodlebug Design 6x6 Sugarplum paper. I put pink Stickles on the penguin's scarf and scallop.


For this one, I used a little leftover piece of polar bear paper and snowflake die cuts (from an old Sizzix set). I added a bit of washi and a sequin and it was all set. I put all my Christmas stuff together and my Halloween stuff together so it's old, new and just bits from other projects all together. It makes it nice when I need a Christmas card or Halloween project...but I can't really figure out how to categorize a lot of my other papers/stickers/embellies.


One last thing--thought I'd share my polar bear cards that were up over the weekend at the a2z Scrapbooking Supplies blog. There is a lot of new stuff in the store for your fall/winter crafts and you can always use my code CHARK15 when you check out to get 15% off your cart of $25 or more!



Happy Monday!
Chark

2 comments:

  1. Really love this HA stamp! Glad it is still being used :) Quite like it when you can unearth your christmas stash, everything seems new again! :) Beautiful projects :)
    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Annabel, love your digis :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!