Friday, November 24, 2017

Ornaments Infinity Dies Card

I've been hooked on die cutting on my Big Shot a lot lately and the Hero Arts Ornaments Infinity Dies are so festive I've been cutting all kinds of ornaments. Today I have a card to share. I used some foil cardstock in gold, and die cut three ornaments. Then I put flat glitter (not chunky) behind them and covered with a piece of packaging acetate. It's not a shaker card per se, but the glitter moves a bit. I wanted it to more or less stay in place and it does.


The two colorful ornaments are made from alcohol inks dripped onto shrinky dink plastic and then die cut. But I didn't shrink them, I just left them full-size and then popped them up with tape. The plastic takes the color nicely. The strings are stickers and gold Stickles. I added a strip of striped gold and kraft paper at the bottom. And that's it!

Happy Friday!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!