Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Graphic 45 for Christmas

I love the vintage images and feel of Graphic 45 papers and embellies. Which means I had to buy the Master Detective papers and the Midnight Masquerade, even though I had no real projects in mind for them. I just loved them and knew they needed to come live at my house.

But I did end up trying a couple of projects this month for the G45 Challenge, using those two collections and the Halloween in Wonderland (the checked paper). This is a little pizza box from Stampin' Up that I decorated with the Masquerade Ephemera Pack. I'm planning to use these boxes for cash/gift cards at Christmas. Did you see the little ladies I cut out and popped up? Love them! I think they're whispering to her like the evil and good parts of your conscience, like in the cartoons. 


The stars are from a die cut...Neat and Tangled I believe. The card below uses a lot of the Master Detective papers, and the Wonderland checkered paper along with Prima flowers from forever ago...I don't know the last time I bought flowers for my stash! I had a little gold frame and I added the Sherlock silhouette. 


For this card, I used all Master Detective and some Bo Bunny burgundy paper, a little gold washi to highlight the I'm Dying to See You sentiment from the paper.


So I ended up using the pretty papers I bought, and still have some left over. Win/win!

Happy Wednesday!
Chark



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!