Monday, December 18, 2017

Hero Arts Ornaments Dies in Two Ways

Hi, friends, I'm up on the a2z Scrapbooking blog today using the ornament dies from Hero Arts in a new way...I made Santa and Rudolph with them! Here's a peek...head to the blog here to see more info and pics.


And here are the same ornament dies in a more traditional use as tags. I used coated paper (the kind that has a sheen to it but isn't actually glossy photo paper) and alcohol inks and just dripped away. Here's the pile I ended up with.


And here are some in close-up. I don't think I have a bad color combo, even though I wasn't too careful on what I was putting next to each other. If something looks off, I just dab and add more color and it will work out okay.


I've always loved how alcohol inks spread and combine and just have such fabulous depth of color and now that Jennifer McGuire is revisiting them in her work, I was reminded to get mine out and play too. I just wrote names on these, but you can use letter stickers too.


On these, I added white Uniball ink initials. I'm using them for family so they'll know who they come from, but you can always add more info on the back of the tags.

So, if you need your own set of Infinity Ornaments dies, you can head to a2z and pick yours up today! And use my blog readers' code of CHARK15 to get 15% off your cart of $25 or over.

Happy Monday!
Chark




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!