Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Glinda the Good Witch by Vera Lane

I found these fun Wizard of Oz digi stamps from Vera Lane at Etsy and loooovvve them. I ordered the 3-pack of Glinda, Dorothy and the Wicked Witch. I'm late to the party as far as posting (but not coloring) for the 30 Day Coloring Challenge. 



Here's Dorothy. I used Prismacolor pencils then I erased a little of her hair because I didn't give her enough highlights. 


Here's Glinda. Prismas again, with black Prismacolor as the final touch on the edges.


Thanks for stopping...I have these up on my Instagram too, but I don't think my phone does the same job as a real digi camera, so I wanted to post the better pics here. I'm joining in on the 30 Day Coloring Challenge at Kathy's blog, The Daily Marker. She is the Queen of Coloring! Today is Day 17 for the challenge and I haven't been doing it every day...but I have been coloring more and that's been fun.

Happy Wednesday!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!