Monday, January 29, 2018

Your Next Stamp Cuties

I was lucky enough to win the Your Next Stamp blog prize during the last Coffee Lover's Blog Hop and it was a good one! 



Here's just one of the little one layer cards I've made with the snowman stamp from Phoebe Hot Cocoa. I used Arteza watercolor markers and some Prismacolor pencils for the sky. I'm sure I'll be sharing more from this prize pack...thanks, YNS!




You should definitely check them out, they do a lot of blog giveaways and challenges and they have the cutest stamps and a great DT.

I found the Arteza markers on sale on their site and got them for Christmas from my husband...after I ordered them and said, "hey, you just got me a present!"

I had a masculine card up on the a2z Scrapbooking blog over the weekend...you can see the post here.



Happy Monday!
Chark



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!