Friday, February 23, 2018

Warm Winter Wishes

The weather has been crazy lately, 30s one day and nearly 70 two days later. I never know what coat to wear because it might start out cold but turn warm and rainy. Ah well, lucky to have multiple coats to choose from! I am worried that the daffodils are peeking out a bit early, but I guess we'll see!

This card features the Phoebe Hot Cocoa stamp set from Your Next Stamp. I used Prismacolor pencils, white Uniball pen and some Arteza markers. I think this set is so adorable!


I added some snow and clouds and some holographic flat circle stickers for snow. You can see the stickers a little better here. 



Every time I use this set, I want a cup of hot cocoa! Hope you have a crafty weekend...am planning to try out my first-ever Ken Oliver Color Bursts!

Happy Friday!
Chark


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!