Monday, February 26, 2018

Hero Arts Digital Easter Card

Hi, friends, I wanted to share a card I made with the Hero Arts One-of-a-Kind digi stamps. I printed out the bird on the egg and printed it and then used my Prismacolor pencils. I left them as is, and just added more color.


I drew in some grass and used some Distress Oxide strips of paper on the left. I also had some silver border stickers and added those to. I really like how the colors all go together, even with the surprises you get with the Distress Oxides.


Don't forget--you can enter the Love Challenge til February 28th at the a2z blog to try to win the digi kit of the month for February...it's called Words of Love. 



Happy Monday!
Chark


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coloring, Char! I love the Distress Oxide strips with it - fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!