Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Cupcake Girl

This could actually be my nickname...I'm a huge fan of cupcakes and yes, the local bakery knows my name and my favorite cupcake flavor. And they sent me a cake when I had eye surgery because they totally rock! If you're ever near Wright State University, Wright Patt Air Force Base or anywhere near Dayton airport, I highly recommend Cake, Hope and Love for deliciousness :) 

But instead of my nickname, it's what I call this digi stamp from Vera Lane Stamps. It's actually called Caroline's Cupcakes if you want one for yourself. I used Prismacolor pencils first and then added some Tombow markers to brighten things up a bit.



I gave her eyelids just to see what she'd look like. I put her on a card for my sister, whose birthday is in a couple of weeks. April is such a huge birthday month for us. On my side of the family, there are 6 of us having birthdays and on my husband's side there are 3 more and then we have two friends with April birthdays. So...there you go! Big ol' birthday month.


And guess what? I've got a graduation party for my son coming up in May and I'll be making some cupcakes for that party...maybe some like these! Just call me the Cupcake Girl!



Happy Wednesday!
Chark


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!