Friday, April 20, 2018

Sweet Stamp Mermaid Cutie

I'm a huge fan of cute so when I saw The Sweet Stamp Shop stickers that you can color, I had to get some. This Mermaid Set is adorable.



If you don't like stickers, you can buy stamps with the same mermaid in the Mermaid Shelfie set.

Here is the card I used with my stickers. I colored the whole sheet with Prismacolor pencils while watching tv, one of my favorite things to do. The background was made with Hero Arts watercolor ink bottles. I dripped the blue and yellow inks onto a sheet of Bristol paper and then after it dried, I stamped and heat embossed the Hero Arts Starry Night Brushstroke background stamp. I think it looks a little like waves. 


In this close-up, you can see the bubbles I made with the Nuvo clear drops. I love those things! The clear ones are cool, the colored ones are pretty, the glittery ones are fab and the glow-in-the-dark are super fun.


Happy Friday!
Chark




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!