Thursday, July 19, 2018

Pow! Happy Birthday!

My much older brother-in-law is having a big birthday, so I wanted to use something he likes. There's a lot of nostalgia with comic books for him and my husband and their two other brothers, so I pulled out an ad for a comic book I had from who-knows-where and made it into a card.



I'm entering it into a new challenge I found at the 4 Crafty Chicks blog. The twist on the challenge is to use a charm and since I just went through ALL my embellies and organized them, I knew I had this charm from a broken bracelet. It says POW and is perfect for this card.


Inside I wrote, "In comic book years, you'd be vintage" and my husband added, "too bad we didn't keep you sealed in a plastic bag in a temperature controlled room." Brothers!

Hoping he likes it and the assortment of vintage candies we got him.

Happy Thursday!
Chark



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!