Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Spooky Fun

I thought I'd share with you a Watch-It Wednesday YouTube channel I love. It's Monica-Monge Taylor from Taylor Made Cards 4 You. This week is her video series, 7 Days of Halloween. I like her style (it's so unlike mine, and just grungy cool) and the way she puts together her videos. Her work/videos were featured at Scrapbook.com too.



You can subscribe and comment on each video this week to win a surprise set of stamps from Monica too! 

Here are some of her projects just to give you an idea of her style.




Monica has an Etsy shop that I just got some zombie digis from (and some tickets she made that will come in the mail) plus she has ephemera and die cuts and cards there. Also, on her blog, she has a freebie available too, for you coffee lovers for Halloween. Head to this post to save the clean image. 


I got a chance to work with Monica on the a2z Scrapbooking blog last year and have loved her work and videos ever since. So, if you're looking for something to watch this Wednesday, check her out! I'll be sure to share what I've made with my zombie images from her shop...get ready to be scared! Thanks for the inspiration, Monica!

Happy Wednesday!
Chark



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!