Monday, May 6, 2019

Coffee Hopping Again

I love the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop! Full disclosure: I'm a Tea Drinker...but they let us hang out with them, so I join in every time. Today I have a small 8x8 layout featuring me—eek! I rarely scrap myself but I thought it'd be fun to do a little nod to the hop. So, here I am, with my new sassy hair cut. 


I used all Pretty Little Studio products and hand lettered part of the Create, Caffeinate & Make it Happen title. I thought the weathered wood was reminiscent of a boat and kites always say "spring" to me. I added a cupcake sticker because I'm a fan of them and fun flair with coffee (tea) cup.

Thanks for stopping by and join me this week in the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!

Happy Sunday,
Chark

12 comments:

  1. What a fantastic layout. Great job, and thanks SO much for sharing with us.
    Blessings,
    karen L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO with all components!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome scrapbook page -- I love the sweet little kite and the text in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair cut looks great! Very cute! Love your layout and the create and caffeinate saying! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That haircut is sassy! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sassy haircut!! Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page and a beautiful lady too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay you for scrapping yourself! Love it AND yes to all kinds of caffeinated fans :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your scrap page! Beautifully made.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun page! Love that you scrapped yourself!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!