Monday, May 6, 2019

All That Caffeine Is Paying Off

I have a second project today for the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop for Spring and Summer.


This time it's a card, using this cute coffee cup paper from Pretty Little Studio.  I added one of their wooden look tags and two dies that I stickled with Diamond (they came with my new Gemini Jr!). The little typewritten word stickers are from PLS as well and I just added the ones that worked for this card.


I think I might add a little string to the tag as a finishing touch...photos always make me see my work in a new way and sometimes it's helpful!

Happy Sunday,
Chark

12 comments:

  1. What a fun card. SO many coffee cups...just the way I like it. This is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright, colorful and beautiful cups, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to use that wooden tag! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love the wooden tag, that is neat! Thanks for sharing and hoping to see you around the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That paper is so cute and I love how you added the word stickers to it. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cheery with all those colored cups.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so nice with these colorful cups.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooohhh...must look for that darling paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a very happy coffee card!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!