Saturday, May 18, 2019

Hedgehogs Are The Cutest

I love the mini Hedgehugs stamp and die from Lawn Fawn because it's adorable. And I would get a hedgehog for a pet for the same reason—they are so stinkin' cute! However, in my house of allergic people, I'm almost certain one of us would find a way to be allergic to hedgehogs. So I'll stick to stamping these little guys.



I created this scene with Lawn Fawn sun, clouds, and stitched tree and hill dies and added a sentiment die from LF too. All the papers are LF as well. The butterfly die is from a girl in a butterfly dress from Gina Marie Designs.

I'm entering this card in the Pet Love Challenge at Lawn Fawnatics and you can join in by Sunday too!


My favorite pet when I was a kid was my cat, Mikhail Baryshnikov...Mickey for short. Can you tell I was a fan? Loved the movie with Baryshnikov and Gregory Hines from the 80s, White Nights, and saw it multiple times at the theater and then got the VHS. Those were the days! Had the soundtrack cassette tape too :)



Happy Saturday!
Chark

7 comments:

  1. Awww! This is too cute! Wouldn’t be sweet to have a hedgehog pet? Everything in this card is lovely, the scene and the pattern paper trees...perfection! Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful card with us at Lawn Fawnatics! -Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - what an amazing ida with the trees!! LOOOVE the patterns!!! and the hedgehog is darling!!! love this so much! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to share this

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!