Friday, May 24, 2019

Things With Wings

Over at Stamplorations this month, they're having a Things with Wings sale and their Cutplorations challenge uses this owl graphic for inspiration. I love this graphic look and the colors. The DT at Stamplorations have some wonderful inspiration on the blog.


I didn't have any bird Stamplorations products, but this butterfly is one of my favorites. Instead of cutting it out, I impressed the die into the watercolored cardstock. I mounted it on some floral and striped paper (like the leaves and graphic nature from the inspiration) from Altenew and added a Happy Birthday die in gold glitter paper.


Here's a close-up of the glittery goodness. 


This was a fast card since it didn't take any stamping. Hope you'll join me in the challenge, but it ends soon! Check it out here!

Happy Friday!
Chark




3 comments:

  1. Your butterfly with that great paper is really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The embossed butterfly looks fab fluttering over the little posies of flowers.
    Thanks for joining in at CUTplorations. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!