Friday, May 31, 2019

Books, Bears and Birds...and Bunnies

I got the cutest little stamp set featuring books and critters in order to make some cards my librarian daughter could give out. And the set comes with tea and coffee sentiments for those who like our books with a cuppa. It's called Books and Coffee and it's from Waffle Flower. 


For this first card, I just picked some favorites and started stamping. I added sun and cloud die cuts from Lawn Fawn.


I decided to try a white bear for this one. I added steam to the cup and glossy accents to his glasses.


Same stamping, different coloring. I used Prismacolor pencils on all of these.


I removed some of the stamps and added the sentiment. I feel like he needs some background, but my daughter snagged it before I could add anything.


This card features more books and added bunnies.



And this one is the peeking bunnies only. I just wrote thank you on the book, though I'm guessing I have a little sentiment stamp somewhere that would fit.


And my last card featuring this set is just the birdie and a bunch of books.


Sometimes when you get a new stamp set, you just gotta stamp!

Happy Friday!
Chark

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! What a cute stamp set and you have really gotten the most of it! Fantastic coloring and great bright and cheerful colors all around!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!