Friday, July 5, 2019

It's a Purple Kind of Day

I put together some cards from some die cuts and colored pieces I had sitting around and I noticed they all have a purple and blue theme. And they all have wings. Must've just been that kind of day when I sorted through my stuff and put them together. 



This card uses the butterfly die from Stamplorations. I swiped this Mermaid Ombre Hero Arts ink pad on coated paper (slightly shiny paper for laser printers) and die cut the solid butterfly. Then the intricate die is cut from black. If you don't have layered bg dies, Jennifer McGuire has a way to do the layered look anyway here.


This card base is light blue and I've added a Unity Stamp angel that I colored and fussy cut. She takes up the whole card! The background I die cut from a piece of painted and doodled art that I didn't like, but it works just fine here.

That's if for today, but next week I'll have more glittery goodness to share when I guest design for a2z Scrapbooking!

Happy Fridsy!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!