Friday, November 22, 2019

If It's Free, I'll Take It

So, I don't know why we humans are wired to take advantage of freebies, but I know I'm not the only one. Food samples, digi stamps, a free trial of Prime, free entree with entree purchase, $10 free for signing up...I've taken advantage of all these. While I can't exactly share my Kroger food samples with you, I can share where I've found some free digi stamps.

If you feel like they're too complicated, I'll be the first to disagree. I don't do anything fancy...I just download the image and pick a size...then I print it and color it up. Every once in a while I combine digi sentiments with a digi image like in this card, but not always. 



You can see what I used here on IG...I can't figure out how to share just the image since I already deleted the photo from my phone, so you get the whole screen shot :)


On this card, the Power Poppy images (not freebies, but you can find them sometimes on the Kit and Clowder facebook page) came with the sentiments and I just put them together in Corel Draw and printed on kraft paper. I used white Prismacolor pencil first and then colored on top of the white. I added in some gel pen white highlights at the end too.

PaperCrafter magazine has a ton of free images and sentiments on their site, as does Simply Cards & Papercraft, which I just discovered. They have All Dressed Up and 2 Cute Ink stamps, Uniko and others. I have some already printed out to color up tonight.

You can also find some freebies here from Whimsy Stamps and a cute bear from Heffy Doodle.

Okay, hope you can find something free you like on one of these sites! Oh, and I signed up with Rakuten (aka ebates) to get the free $10 check. I use it with my Kohl's and Amazon purchases and earn money back...if you're interested in just the free $10 or want to continue to use it, check it out here and we'll both earn some cash...Free!

And my Kroger is doing free grocery pick up til the end of the year. It's usually $5, but I still like using it. I'm definitely using it for the next few weeks!


Happy Friday!
Chark


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!