Friday, May 8, 2020

Strawberry Month is My Kind of Month

It's National Strawberry Month, y'all! My favorite berry gets a whole month of celebration, so I thought I'd better join in!

This cute Strawberries Time digi is from Sweet Escapes digi.




And this quirky one if from Julia Spiri.




The classic strawberry stamp I've colored up below is from Power Poppy Stamps. I love their nature stamps so much and this digital set is on sale right now for $1.99 instead of $6!






The chocolate covered strawberry I drew from an image I saw online. You can tell I'm an amateur because I didn't make the seeds right. In real berries, they are symmetrically placed, because nature has her methods. I just drew them randomly because I didn't do enough studying beforehand. Dipping berries in chocolate is my favorite way to eat them...but I'm pretty sure I'd eat them any old way.

Of course I had to throw in a tasty strawberry recipe today and I chose these Strawberry Muffins from Once Upon a Chef.


And if you're feeling my favorite chocolate and strawberry combination, here's a cute idea with instructions.


How do you feel about strawberries?

Happy Friday!
Chark




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!