Friday, April 16, 2021

You Know I Like The Glitter

I recently went to a virtual Stampin' Up party and found the best glitter paper. It's rainbow ombre and it's actually a dull kind of glitter, as if it's encased in glue instead of on top of the paper. If you've tried the Distress Stickles, it's the same look. I had to make a bunch of cards with it and I also used it to photograph another card. I only have two 12x12 sheets, so you know I'll hoard even the scraps :)

On this card, I smooshed Distress Oxide on a panel and stamped a little bunny from Waffle Flower (Hoppy). I only used a strip of the glitter paper I had left over from trimming it down for another card. But wait, it gets better.



For this card, after I stamped and colored the flower stamp from Waffle Flower (Hoppy), I used the glitter paper for the background of the photo. Getting prettier, right?


This card uses the purple/blue/green portion and I only added the sentiment and a strip of black cardstock on the side. The sentiment is also Waffle Flower.


This one has to be my favorite, though of course, it's as simple as can be. The paper is the star here and I didn't even round the corners. 



See how stunning it is in the close up? I just love it.




If you're ever invited to a Stampin' Up party, I highly suggest this purchase. The glitter doesn't fall off and it's such a lovely ombre with the subtle glitter, I think you could use it on any card. Off to get my second vaccine—wish me luck!



Happy Friday!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!