Friday, June 18, 2021

It's a Pinkfresh Challenge

I've been enamored with Pinkfresh Studios papers lately and I just got a new 6x6 paper pack from the My Favorite Story collection and a pack of ephemera from the Some Days collection. The first thing I do when I buy a pack of die cuts is spread them all out to look at. This pack has lemons and florals and beautiful colors. After admiring them, I had to start using them. That meant I spent an evening playing around with the design and layers.


In this card, I used Newton's Nook dies for slimline cards and added the die cuts to each circle. I added pearls and called it a day.


This next one features a lot of the flower die cuts, matte enamel dot centers and silver corner stickers. The sentiment is also Pinkfresh and the paper is from the 6x6 pad.


The last one also uses a sheet of the 6x6 pad and I glued the wreath flat and adhered the die cut flowers on top with foam tape. I added the letter stickers and strip of stripes and silver line stickers. 

 
I still have ideas to use these die cuts for, and luckily you get a ton in the pack. I love 6x6 paper for the smaller patterns and the less expensive price point. I've got a million of them. What do you buy even though you have enough?

Happy Friday!
Chark


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!