Friday, June 25, 2021

Trying a Card Kit and Loving It

I've never been a huge fan of card kits, in fact, I've only purchased paper with matching stickers or die cuts, not an entire huge kit, and it's mostly because I don't always like every item in a kit. But I did purchase a Spellbinders card kit recently because it was crazy on sale and I liked a lot of the items. It was half off the $55 price and had stamps, dies, a patterned paper 6x6 pad, die cuts, stickers, cards and envelopes and even sequins. 

When it arrived, it was a ton of fun to open up and see all the goodies. And I sat right down to make some cards with it. For this one, I used patterned paper and some of the die cuts and stickers. Easy peasy!



I love the glittered and gilded butterfly dimensional stickers included in the kit and used three on this card. You can see the gold on the paper in the close up.


I used all die cuts and patterned paper for this adorable cat card, and popped some elements up with foam tape.


I think this last one is my favorite, because I love typewriter elements. The text paper is mine and the sentiment stickers are Tim Holtz, But it's another fast card using die cuts.


I haven't even dipped into the 8.5x11 papers or the dies yet, but it won't be long til I try them out. Have you ever bought a kit? As long as it's on sale and has mostly good things, I'll consider it again in the future.

Happy Friday!
Chark





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!