Friday, August 6, 2021

Tag! You're It!

I have two full cover shaker tags to share today. I admit, I'm the worst at shaker cards. I don't know why...I've watched tons of videos and even made one in a class but I think there are just too many steps where I can mess up. Lolol. But full-cover shakers are easier because you eliminate making a shaker window with die cutting and eliminate the need for foam tape and acetate placement. So these went well!


For this one, I just made a tag with birthday paper from a 6x6 pad from Your Next Stamp that I got in a generous giveaway from Tiffany on IG. Then I trimmed some acetate from a stamp bag to size and secured it to the back of the tag on three sides. I filled the pocket with clay bits and sequins and then folded the fourth side and secured it with tape runner to the back. Then I added the die cut sentiment from Honey Bee Stamps and added a bow.


Using the same paper pack, I cut another tag, and repeated the steps with the acetate. I added the bow and letter stickers (from the same giveaway). I may never try a normal shaker again!


Happy Friday!
Chark





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!