Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Angels We Have Heard On High

Thought I'd post a little angel craft I made. I used a framed corkboard I found at a discount store, but a framed chalkboard would work too. I painted the background with black acrylics and made simple angel shapes in different sizes. Everything is acrylic paint, except for the wings. I used a substandard glitter glue (i.e., not Stickles) but it worked okay here :)



The bits of gold on the dress bottoms are fabric paint dots. It gives it some dimension, like the glitter glue. The sentiment is permanent marker, cuz there's no way I could write that neatly with a paint brush.

Our school levy passed after failing the last two times, so yay! And thanks to all teachers, who are angels to both their students and the parents.

Happy Wednesday!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!