Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Wet Wednesday

It may be wet outside, but this little card might keep you dry. Ok, it won't, but it does have an umbrella on it! I used the basic design from our local craft store for this card but then  switched some things and added some things. This is the final design. Shout out to The Paper Cottage for the make and take so I could make a bridal shower card for my niece!



I don't know the die they used for the umbrella, but it's adorable!

Check back here tomorrow (even though it's Thursday and I'm not normally here on Thursdays) Duh. It's on Friday...my regular posting day! So check back on Friday so everyone will actually have a post :) a2z Scrapbooking Supplies is having a blog hop that I get to participate in and a $25 gift certificate to win. You can choose things like the brand-new ombre ink pads from Hero Arts and matching bling.


Yummy, am I right?! See you tomorrow for the hop!
Happy Wednesday!
Chark


1 comment:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!