Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Life's A Beach

I managed to do another beach scrap page, even though I didn't take a thousand pictures. I liked the ones I took and they motivated me to scrap. I like the beginning of this page, but it feels unfinished. I need a title and maybe a little design help.



I'm taking suggestions if you have any. Where would you put the title? and journaling? Do you like the center cards or not? 

In the meantime, today is...

"Women’s Equality Day commemorates 26th August 1920 when votes to women officially became part of the US constitution." And it now represents how organizations support women's education and right to live free of violence across the globe. Now that's worth celebrating! Thanks for the info, Days of the Year

I highly recommend Iron Jawed Angels with Hilary Swank. It's a gorgeous piece of film that I got out from the library and opened my eyes. I will never take voting for granted again.



Happy Wednesday!
Chark


4 comments:

  1. The cards in the middle are good but maybe have them a little smaller. A title.. I think it would be ok without one. Journaling... That's a tough one. Maybe just a short write up either top or bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Karen. The journaling cards in the middle are a little distracting, but I love the designs. How about trim down somewhat and tuck them underneath the photos and let parts of them (including the words) show? I would do a die cut title in the middle. I love that you used a yellow pattern paper to contrast with the beautiful blue sky!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sounds good...I'll fiddle around with it soon and try that. Thanks, Cindy, so helpful!

      Delete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!