Friday, January 31, 2014

Au Revoir, Janvier!

Just wanted to bid January a fond farewell, as it has been one of those months that you can't believe passed so quickly, and yet, managed to drag on. Can I get an amen?

Here's a  layout of my mom I did from when she was young and single and moved her farm girl self to the capital city to work in a typing pool in the 1950s. Isn't this pic great? Classic! Plus, her friend, Gail, bought the same outfit in brown. My mom's is blue. How cute is that? 




I titled it Very Madmen, even though my mom doesn't watch the show and it does take place in the 60's. It just reminds me of Madmen so much. This layout is from awhile ago, so I'd probably do something different at this stage in my crafting, but I like that I used ledger type paper, type font letters and cursive. I may do something else with this pic just for fun, I love it so much!

Adieu and Goodbye, January!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!