Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Chickie Loves You

Over at Little Tangles, you can get free digi stamps like this chickie I've used below. Isn't she adorable? And if you leave off the bow, he's adorable!

For the current challenge, Jennifer McGuire did a video about matching your envelopes to your cards. So, here's my matching envelope and card for this week. 



My nighttime photography skills need improving, but I hope you can see the matching inner envelope and greeting, also a free digi from Little Tangles!


This is a close-up so you can see the glittery goodness of the chickie...she's decked out in Diamond Stickles and the little hearts are Doodlebug stickers. I colored her with Tombow markers and rolled up the wings and cut little slits so it looks like she's holding the banner.

Thanks to Little Tangles for a fun challenge and great freebies!

Happy Wednesday!
Chark

3 comments:

  1. What a super cute card/envelope set! Love the bright fun colors! Thanks for playing along with the Little Tangles challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your birdie :-). Thanks for playing along with us in the Little Tangels challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute! Such a fun card and envelope combo! Your color choices are so fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!