Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Let's Play Tag!

I was experimenting with stencils from a2z Scrapbooking Supplies and spray inks. I found my red Smooch Spritz a little clogged and by a little, I mean it only dripped from the cap so that I looked as though I murdered someone with my bare hands and didn't bother to wash off the blood. If the blood was Christmas Red and sparkly that is. The yellow one worked fine, however. 

I also used the  Leafy Vines stamp by Hero Arts and Pale Tomato Hero Arts ink. The tag is also Hero Arts. The Love You stamps come from My Words stamp set and it's on sale for $8! Lots of little words for fun journaling are included. 

 

For this one, I used the Leafy Vines stamp, a rose-printed tag from Prima and Bubblegum and Red Royal Mid Tone Inks. I put the lighter ink in the middle and darker on the edges before stamping. Then I made it into a bookmark instead of a tag by trimming it.



These were fun to make and I got properly messy. So much so that my teen daughter wanted to take a picture of my hands. For what nefarious purpose I don't know and I didn't let her. :)

Happy Wednesday!
Chark

2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! I love that stamp, it's been on my wish list for a while and I love the two ways you used it here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two really beautiful tags, Chark! I love the color combo and how you paired your stamps on the first one, and how you created a gradation of colors on the 2nd one...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!